Kharkiv Airport is one of the most important international transport hubs in Ukraine. It is 10 km away from the city center. You can get there by car, taxi or public transport.
The trolleybus №5 and several minibuses go to the airport. The stop is 200 meters away from Terminal A. The hotel is opposite the airport.
The parking lot next to the station may be used for 503 vehicles. The first 15 minutes is free. Further fare depends on the length of staying there. Vehicle size can be any. The time of entry is fixed on the parking card. For active travelers there are electronic unlimited cards for 3 months or a year.
What services does the airport provide?
The international airport Kharkiv has everything that you need:
- Restaurants. The refined menu of the round-the-clock restaurant Polit includes the dishes of popular European and Ukrainian cuisine. It is located in the VIP-terminal, right in the historic building of 1955. The interior is made in the appropriate style. On the territory there are information monitors, so as not to miss the important data.
In the terminal A the cafe Pilgrim welcomes its visitors. You can eat there very tasty and inexpensive dishes that will be served very quickly to you. The menu also includes light snacks, a variety of drinks and desserts. Breakfast is available in the morning. Also, there is provided the packaging of food that you can take with yourselves.
- Shops. There is a big Duty Free in the airport Kharkiv. It is located in the departure hall of international flights. The purchase can be done after all the check-in procedures.
- Banks. Terminal A has a round-the-clock branch of the Bank “Pivdennyy”. In the left wing of the building there is an additional pay desk. Besides, there are installed ATMs of other banks and the international network Euronet.
- Baggage wrapping service. Wrapping things before the departure may be done in several places. They work during the entire flight registration.
- Luggage storage. The luggage storage is located in Terminal A next to the Arrival hall of international flights and works around the clock. If you need to leave things, you need to go to the informational desk.
- Business hall. You can use the business hall to make your waiting for the flight comfortable and useful. It has a bar, and there is always fruit and snacks. Also, the hall is equipped with the individual sockets, the Internet and a printer.
- Conference hall. There are several conference rooms for 15 people that can be used for urgent negotiations and business meetings in the VIP-terminal. They are fully equipped. For your convenience, you can order the service of meeting the quests, their transfer, organizing lunch and coffee breaks.
- Meet and Assist Service. This is an additional service for speeding up the checking-in and checking-out processes. The assistant will help with all matters and the luggage. Non-commercial voice ads can also be ordered for an additional fee.
- Photographing. An interesting feature of Kharkiv airport is the possibility to order photo and video shooting. For commercial sessions, there is provided the terminal A, VIP-terminal and the hangar. The application must be submitted in advance, because public authorities or security services may sometimes impose restrictions on filming. Also, there is a press center for journalists.
- Excursions. Excursions are arranged for those who want to know how the airport works from the inside. They include a luggage compartment, a service area, repair blocks, and other technical peculiarities. They are conducted for groups of 10 to 30 people. Participants will need to go through a checkpoint to visit the airport’s restricted zones.
If you want to rent a car in Kharkiv airport immediately after the arrival, please contact us. The company “Ukr-Prokat” will easily help you with that!