International Odesa airport is located in the southwestern part of the city. It is just 7.5 km. to the city center. You can get there both by taxi and by public transport.
- The bus stop is in front of the parking lot. The buses go every 10-30 minutes.
- Also you can take the trolleybus №14. It joins airport Odesa with the train station. It will take you 35-40 minutes to get there. The stop is within the territory of the terminal complex, right behind the bus stop.
You can park your car on two parking lots: 15 minutes free on the first one and for 1 hour on the second one (also free of charge). You will find the information stands and instructions concerning the tariffs, order of actions and payments all over there.
Odesa airport provides a full range of services for the passengers who have just arrived and for those who are just waiting for the flight.
- Cafes and Restaurants. There is everything you need in the cozy cafe: tea, coffee, alcohol and other drinks, sandwiches, pastries, desserts and ice cream. It works around the clock, and is always ready for you.
- Storage room. There is a 24-hour storage room on the first floor directly outside the arrival hall of international flights. Things can be left there regardless of weight, dimensions and packaging. However, they do not accept toxic, flammable, explosive substances, weapons, jewels, money, documents and perishable products.
- Baggage wrapping services. It is possible to wrap your luggage with a film in the central waiting hall at the main entrance. It will protect your baggage from dirt and damage during the flight as well as its accidental opening.
- VIP hall. It is a separate, comfortable area with free internet, city and intercity connection, a meeting room, a bar, the terminal for electronic payments and other services. There is a place for personal check-in, border and customs control, loading and unloading of luggage. Employees of the company can accompany the passengers onto the board on a separate transport or meet them after the arrival.
- Room for passengers with children. In the left wing on the second floor of the airport there is a special room for passengers with young children. You can do all the hygienic procedures there, feed the baby or just relax before the flight by using a bright arena for kids. The room is completely free of charge, but you need to show your valid ticket for the current day.
Odesa airport cares about creating comfortable conditions for all passengers. Ramps and rails are installed everywhere. There is a specially equipped WC in the hall of international departures. If necessary, company employees may assist disabled passengers throughout their whole staying at the airport.
There is a medical center on the ground floor. You can use separate rooms while you are waiting for your flight. The staff will assist you with registration, border and customs control and luggage clearance. For transportation from the terminal to the plane or back there is a specially equipped ambulift. It is suitable for all types of planes and is designed for four people with resuscitation equipment. You can get all necessary consultations from any airport representative.
If you need to rent a car in Odesa Airport and for the further trip, please contact us! The company “Ukr-Prokat” provides a huge selection of vehicles of different classes, brands and capacity.